Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Bush Twins Political Debut

Barbara Bush joins her father, President George W. Bush, on the campaign trail. The Bush twins, Barbara and Jenna, made the decision themselves to campaign for their father's reelection. Jenna commented, "They've never wanted to throw us into that world and I think our decision probably shocked them. But I love my dad and I think I'd regret it if I didn't do this." Jenna Bush is currently campaigning with her mother Laura. While the twins are obviously excited about campaigning for their father it also seems that the President is just as excited saying, "the thing I'm most excited about is that I get to spend the last campaign of my life with two girls I love." The sisters will be featured in the upcoming issue of Vogue magazine to talk fashion, life, and politics.  Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rock the Vote Blog