Monday, December 12, 2005

"But does she vote?" A great article about Jake Gyllenhaal, which mentions his involvement with Rock the Vote:

A keen environmentalist, he also campaigned on behalf of Rock The Vote to attempt to inspire his peers to vote in the 2004 presidential elections. Admitting he also wants free health care in his country, he’s cautious about standing on his soapbox for too long. “It frustrates me when actors talk politics,” he says. “I’m political and I make choices in my movies that I think are political. I try and say things with what I do. Rightly or wrongly, young actors have all the power.”


Jake conceived and produced his own PSA for Rock the Vote last year---check it out in our media section.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Admitting he also wants free health care in his country"

Free to whom? Certainly not taxpayers.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Damon

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rock the Vote Blog