Thursday, September 04, 2008

One Month Left

We've got a little over a month until the first voter registration deadlines, so if you know someone who needs to register to vote, now is the time to start nagging.

I wanted to share an email I got from my friend early this morning:

Subj: Voting
From: Joey

Julia,

I've been putting this off for a while, and it's time to act. I really need to register to vote. Not only because it's a good thing to do, but [my girlfriend] might break up with me if I don't.
Friends, it's time to take action. Let's salute Joey's girlfriend for taking a stand. If you know someone who needs to register, and you want to get some free music in the process, visit www.rockthevote.com/sherylwantsyoutovote.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rock the Vote Blog