Thursday, July 15, 2004

Young People Answer the Call of Political Action

USAToday has a great story about young people running for public office across the nation. Check out the story to learn more about the people your age serving their communities as public representatives. You can learn about the 21 year-old state representative in Florida who won office when he was 18 or the controversial Green Party mayor, Jason West. It's great to see people your age giving voice to an often politically silent swath of America.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for the youth of today being able to hold office. I'm proud of all that do...but they still have a lot to learn.
Myself, I'm a Proud McCain Voulenteer. I didn't voluenteer because I'm particulary fond of McCain, that I'm not. However, I am a conservative Republican with Pride and I wanted to do all I could to fight off the inevetible...THe Obama Presidency (president elect at this point)
Anyway, I'm hoping Huckabee and Romney run on the same ticket in 2012. Condelisa Rice would even be a great pick.
HuckabeeRomney`12

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rock the Vote Blog