Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Newest Intern!

Hey All!

My name is Carolyn Kenney and I am from Damascus, Maryland. I am a rising junior at Eckerd College in St. Petersburg, Florida. No, it is not a pharmacy school, it happens to be known for Marine Science. However, I am majoring in International Relations and Global Affairs. I am so excited to be a part of the Rock the Vote team and I cannot wait to tell everyone I know about it!

This is the first election I can vote in and because of that I have officially realized the great importance of voting. We, as the 45 million young people in this great country, have the marvelous opportunity to share with the political community our voices and what is important to us. The only way we can do that is by voting in the elections and let me tell you, it is so easy to get registered and educated about the candidates this year! Everyone has put everything online. I literally mean everyone and everything. Part of my job is to make sure you all know about it, so here I am! I look forward to blogging more in the future to let you all in on our good news!

Peace,
Carolyn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Rock the Vote Blog